Monday, September 27, 2004

Dayton Continued

We just received this email from someone who visited the memorial.

"Yesterday, I attended the EYES WIDE OPEN exhibit and can never be the same person again.

It was overwhelming. Profoundly moving. Terribly sad. Much too real. I haven't been able to stop weeping. (This is VERY unusual behavior for this 57-year old non-crying man.)I've emailed my experience to my friends and many are in the western states.

I see only eastern and midwestern exhibits listed on your website. Is there a different branch of AFSC handling the west? Please let me know so I can tell my western friends about this must see/feel experience.

Thank you all SO much for what you've accomplished."

Note: Eyes Wide Open will be heading west in late January, taking the southern route through Texas, Arizona and New Mexico. We hope to be in southern California in late February or early March and then head up the west coast of California, Oregon and Washington. Over 50 requests have come in for the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home