Sunday, November 13, 2005

More Amherst


The combat boots had to stay out overnight, so a group of U. Mass students volunteered to camp out. It was a particularly cold night. A homeless man wandered over to where they were camped and told the students that as long as he had to stay outside overnight, he might as well help guard the boots. They put him inside one of the tents and encourged him to go inside one of the buildings to keep warm. Eyes Wide Open tends to encourage incredibly generosity from many unexpected places.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi there Eyes Wide Open, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on photography sears I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for photography sears. Should the need ever arise where you need information on photography sears then drop by for a look.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Eyes Wide Open, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on lighting photography when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for lighting photography. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about lighting photography at the site above.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home