Thursday, February 03, 2005

More from National Cathedral

This comes from the clerk of the board of AFSC:

One woman told me she had come from Anchorage to DC and found the exhibit the only comforting experience she had had before and after the election. She is completely alone in her views, she said, so it meant everything to know she wasn't alone here. She then broke into tears, and we stood with our arms around ech other, amid the boots, for a couple of minutes. That must happen over and over again, as the exhibit travels.

4 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
I will give you access to jump to my blog.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my low cost conference call!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Click on my blog before its to late.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Search for my low cost conference call blog, please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home